? ??????????????Light Show? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??124 Grabs Today. 31104 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????7?? ?????Punk Skulls (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (62 Ratings)??120 Grabs Today. 38695 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 10, 2009




Sometimes you just wonder, shouldn't the proprietor of this establishment be more diligent in making sure this type of thing doesn't occur? When I saw this sign it didn't make me think of tires and all that goes with a tire place. It brought about a train of thought that I couldn't quite shake.



How many churches do you think there are in Bakersfield? How many of them are promising salvation? How many of them will tell you that they teach truth? I know Truth. 1 John 14:6, "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." I also know truth when I hear it and what some churches are touting as truth is far from it. There is an agenda by the denominational sector to become unified. This is a prophesy that will be fulfilled, but those of us who know the truth will never become a part of this unification.

I'm thankful for a church that teaches the truth. Not what we think is truth, but the bonafide Word of God is taught. I do know that there are churches that advertise things and never really deliver on these promises. The Bible tells us that " many will say Lord, Lord, didn't we do things in Your name" (paraphrased, of course). The Lord will tell them, "I never knew you". All this being said, Do I think that the sign at this particular place of business being out of 'alignment' reflect bad business practices. I really don't have proof of that,but do I want to take a chance? Not really. Neither do I want to take a chance on my salvation. I'll go where I know I'll have a preacher give me the unadulterated Word of God.

And for the record, I'll take my alignment business elsewhere.

Regards,

Bro. Martin

0 comments: