? ??????????????Light Show? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??124 Grabs Today. 31104 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????7?? ?????Punk Skulls (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (62 Ratings)??120 Grabs Today. 38695 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hey all!
Greetings in the NAME of JESUS! Just a little note to let everyone know what's goin' on. I have asked some of the c2 peeps to give me some 'stuff' to post, so here it goes. Bro. Chad Bradley is gonna be the first one to post. I should be getting something from Bro. Matthew Forsythe soon. When you read these, be kind and let them know how much you enjoyed it. God Bless and Keep on Rollin'. Bro. Martin

1 comments:

The Malec said...

Hey this Eric! I kind of made my own blog yesterday because I was I wanted to find some way to spread the gospel and show the testimony of my life hopping that it might effect the person that reads it. I would love to write something for this blog Brother Martin.