? ??????????????Light Show? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??124 Grabs Today. 31104 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????7?? ?????Punk Skulls (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (62 Ratings)??120 Grabs Today. 38695 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 13, 2009

Greetings!!

Hey all!
How are things in the c2 world? I know! we are so busy as a church that we have not had any time together as a group lately(Ireally miss it). But, as I just stated and is said alot around our church, we are a busy church.
I really enjoyed the Missions Conference. It was a success as far as I could see. Services were great! Around The World Dinner was awesome! God moved mightily and if you don't want to do something for God after those services you probably never will want to. Luke said "that repentance and remission of sins should be preached, beginning at Jerusalem." In other words, start at home and go OUT into the surrounding areas and eventually, the world. I'm thankful we have a Pastor and leadership in place that loves the message enough to spread it beyond our four walls.
I really want to get a c2 event together soon. We had a Harvest Party on the calendar(ahem!) but it just was wrong timing, I guess. Hopefully, we can have some fellowship soon.
Just for your info, sorry nothing was posted for a while now. I thought I had a visiting blogger but he has been very busy. If you want to help in posting to this blog, let me know and we'll get you involved in the Kingdom somewhere. God Bless all y'all!!! Bro. Martin

0 comments: