? ??????????????Light Show? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??124 Grabs Today. 31104 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????7?? ?????Punk Skulls (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (62 Ratings)??120 Grabs Today. 38695 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 25, 2009

Greetings in the Name that is above every name, Jesus!

2009 is coming to a close really quickly. Alot of us, I'm sure have been met with challenges and, I pray, with some victories. I, for one, can say that I have been blessed beyond measure. God has been faithful!
We are about to embark on a new year. A new day. A new decade. I pray that we seize this time and realize "it is high time" to live for the Lord. This next year, it is imperative that we seize every opportunity to reach those around us and let our Light so shine before men. My desire is to see more c2 students added to the Kingdom of God in 2010.

Let's get in one mind and one accord this year c2 and do a work for God, what do ya say?

Don't forget to invite somebody to 2:38 Conference Dec 30th- Jan 1st.

In His Service,
Bro. Martin

0 comments: